Kisan Credit Card Scheme – Kisan Credit Scheme was started by the Central Government. Credit cards are provided to farmers under this scheme. Also, loans up to 1 lakh 60 thousand are given to farmers. (Farmers of the country will be given a loan of Rs. 1 lakh 60) As you all know that covid-19 infection is spread in India right now. In this situation, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme was announced to benefit the farmers. This scheme will provide much convenience to the farmers. Kisan Credit Scheme Under this, farmers can also insure their crop. And also if someone’s crop gets destroyed Farmers Credit Card Scheme Compensation will be provided under.
Kisan Credit Card 2020 online application
This scheme card was announced by the Finance Minister of India. 14 crore farmers will be benefited under this scheme. A provision of 2 lakh crores for the Kisan Credit Cord has been prepared by the government. You will get the benefit of this scheme only if you have arable land, and you are a farmer. And the government has also kept cattlemen and fishermen in this scheme. If you also want to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you can apply for it online. The central government has released the official website for this scheme. Today we are going to tell in our article how you can apply in a credit card scheme. Read the article till the end to know more information related to it.
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Important Information
|Name of scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|
|an objective||Providing economic facilities to farmers|
|Application diversion||Online / offline|
Documents for application in Credit Card Scheme –
If you want to apply for credit card scheme then you must have the following documents –
- Applicant should have Aadhaar card, you can also give driving license, electricity bill, identity card etc. for identification.
- Account account
- There should be an account in the bank which is linked to Aadhaar
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Pan Card
- The farmer should have land for cultivation.
- The farmer must be a native of India.
- Farmers can apply for credit card for all those farmers who cultivate agriculture in their own land or do agriculture in someone else’s land.
- Or which is somehow related to agricultural crop production.
Benefits of KCC Scheme
- Farmers of the whole country can avail the benefit of Kisan Credit Card 2020.
- Under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a loan of 1 lakh 60 thousand will be given to the beneficiary candidate.
- Candidates who are availing Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme will also be eligible to apply under Kisan Credit Scheme.
- Benefits of KCC Scheme 14 crore farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, farmers can get loans from any bank branch.
- Any farmer who gets loan can improve his agriculture with this.
- Farmer candidates can avail loans for up to 3 years.
The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Scheme has been simplified to ensure maximum welfare of the farmers. Now the farmers will be able to have better access to financial credit & facilities than was possible before. Pl forget forget to share your thoughts on Facebook: https://t.co/fbhkca4FkS pic.twitter.com/gUZkxTrPBO
– Ministry of Finance (@FinMinIndia) August 13, 2018
We are giving you the bank’s name and their official website in the list below where you can apply for online loan for Kisan Credit Card.
Objective of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
As you all know that Corona virus is spread in India, due to which it has been locked down in the whole country. And in such a situation, all industries have been closed, which has a profound impact on the entire Indian economy. Therefore, the RBI has announced relaxation of interest loan for three months while giving relief to the people. And the farmers who took loan for Kisan Credit Card 2020 will also be given relief under Kovid-19. Under the Government of India special campaign, from June 1, 2020 to July 31, 2020, 1.5 crore farmers of milk producing companies will be provided credit cards under this scheme.
The government already fulfills the loan requirement for starting the business of raising animals, for dairy etc. And to catch aquatic animals, shrimp, fishes, birds and to meet short term credit requirements, a scheme is being extended to give credit on Kisan Credit Card.
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Scheme –
- The age of the applicant should be from 18 to 75 years.
- It is mandatory for those above 60 years of age to have a co-applicant.
- All farmers who have land for agriculture.
- Farmers should come under branch operation.
- Farmers involved in animal husbandry
- Small and marginal farmers of the country will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Those who do fisheries also come under this scheme.
- Those farmers who are cultivating in the rented land will also be considered eligible for this scheme.
- Tenant and tenant farmers can also get the benefit of this scheme.
Loans under Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 –
Under Kisan Credit Card 2020, the government is providing loans up to 3 lakh to the farmers. But the candidate should keep in mind that if you take more than one lakh loan, you will have to mortgage your land. Let me tell you that in this scheme you will have to give loan at 7 percent interest rate but if you repay your loan on the date and date given by the bank, then you will have to pay only 4 percent interest. You will get only 3 percent interest rebate.
How to apply for Kisan Credit Card (KCC) offline?
If you want to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme offline, then for this you can go to the bank branch and tell you all the bank branches are not taking this application form, we have given you the list of banks in the table above. Go to one of the bank branches and get the application form for KCC from the bank employee. After taking the application form, you fill all the information entered in the application form, if you are not able to fill the application form then you can get the bank employee also filled. And you also have to attach all the documents sought in the application form.
After that you submit the application form to the bank itself. After this, your documents will be verified. Your application will be accepted as soon as the documents are confirmed. And you can take your credit card from the bank after a few days.
How to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme online?
Under Kisan Credit Card 2020, you can apply online in two ways, first you can apply by visiting the official website of the bank and second you can apply by visiting the official website of PM Kisan. We are telling you on how you can apply online by visiting the official website of the State Bank of India, for this you will not need to go anywhere, you can apply from home, we can complete the application below. Sharing the process, you can follow the given steps.
- First you go to the official website of the bank.
- A home page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on Agriculture & Rural.
- Now some such types of options will come in front of you, here you have to click on Kisan Credit Card.
- After that you will see a link to the application form, click on it. You have to read all the guidelines before applying.
- Click on Apply button, the application form will open in front of you, you will have to enter all the information asked in the form. You fill the application form carefully. If you are negligent while filling the application form, then your application will not be accepted.
- Finally, click on the submit button. After that you will get the application reference number.
- Keep the application reference number for future use.
How to apply offline for Kisan Credit Scheme?
Candidates can also apply by visiting PM Farmer’s official website, how can we apply from PM farmer below website, we are sharing the entire process of applying to you, you can follow our given steps.
- First of all, visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- The home page will open on your screen. You will have to click on the option of Download KCC Form on the home page.
- Clicking on the option will open the KCC Application Form PDF in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from here. After downloading, you print and remove the form.
- After that you fill all the information entered in the form and also attach the document.
Some questions and answers related to Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 –
Q 1 – Which website has been launched by the government to apply for Kisan Credit Scheme?
The official website pmkisan.gov.in has been launched by the government to apply for ANS-Kisan Credit Scheme.
Q 2 – Who can you apply for Kisan Credit Scheme in turn?
In ANS-Kisan Credit Scheme, you can apply both online and offline.
Q 3 – What is the purpose of Kisan Credit Scheme?
ANS – So that the farmer can improve his agriculture. And animal husbandry and fisheries should also be encouraged.
Q 4- How much loan will be provided to the beneficiary under KCC scheme?
Up to 3 lakh loan will be provided to the beneficiary under ANS-KCC scheme.
Q 5- How can candidates apply online to get KCC Card?
ANS – We have shared the entire process of applying online through your article, you can easily apply by repeating the process given in the article.
Q 6 – Which bank has been selected by the government for the credit card loan?
ANS – The following banks have been selected by the government for credit card credit.
- state Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of baroda
- Odisha Rustic Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Axis Bank
- Allahabad Bank
Q.7. Which farmers are eligible under the Kisan Credit Scheme?
ANS – Small and marginal farmers of the country will be eligible for this scheme.
The age of the applicant should be from 18 years to 75 years.
Fisheries and animal husbandry farmers will also get the benefit of this scheme.
So as we have told you how you can apply for a credit card scheme. If you have any information or problem related to this scheme then you can message us in the comment box below.