Prime Minister Housing Scheme 2020: This scheme is a scheme run by Honorable Narendra Modi. The PM Awas Yojana was divided into two phases. This scheme is for urban and rural people, people who have raw houses, who do not have roofs, PM Aawas Yojana There is a low-cost home loan housing scheme. Prime Minister Housing Scheme 2020 Started on 25 June 2015. In this, there is a subsidy in interest and up to 20 years to repay the loan. Pm awas yojana 2020 Benefit of BPL Not only the person holding the card can also take the other person.
If you have applied for this scheme, then only your name can appear in the beneficiary list of PMAY. Read our article to know about PMAY, you will get all the information in it. Anyone who wants to register themselves can fill their form online. You can also fill this form offline. If the applicant has filled his form in the correct details then he PM Aawas Yojana List 2020 I can see your name online after some time.
PM Awas Yojana Online Application 2020 – PMAY List, PM Awas Yojana list
The CLSS (credit link subsidy) credit link subsidy scheme under this scheme provides interest subsidy on home loans for construction, purchase or new house of existing houses. The aim of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is that till we celebrate our 75th Independence Day, by March 2022, we have set a target of constructing 2 crore pucca houses for the poor sections. The government is trying to build pucca houses in selected cities with the help of builders.
|Scheme name||Prime Minister Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||25 June 2015|
|Beneficiary||Every citizen of the country|
|an objective||Home to everyone|
|New list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana||is available|
|category||Central government scheme|
These states got the most benefit under the housing scheme
These are the states that have taken the maximum benefit of the housing scheme, who have taken advantage of the housing scheme and built their houses soon. Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal have the largest number of beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Eligibility for Prime Minister Housing Scheme 2020
- LIG / EWS (Low Income Group)
The beneficiaries whose income or eligibility is eligible for 6.5% interest subsidy are mentioned below.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should be Rs 3 lakh to 6 lakh.
- The house should be co-owned by a female member of the family.
- Here the family should consist of husband wife, unmarried son or unmarried daughters.
2.Middle I 2 Category -MIG I & MIG II
- For MIG I, the annual income of the beneficiary should be between 6 lakh to 12 lakh rupees.
- There should be an annual income of 12 lakh to 18 lakh for MIG II.
- In these also, the woman should co-own the house.
- The person doing the job will be treated as a separate family. Whether married or not.
- Under MIG I, the beneficiary candidate can avail subsidy of 4%. And under MIG II, the candidate can get a subsidy of 3%.
3.Home area square
- The carpet area of 120 square meters of the first category of the middle-income group, which has come up in the central government, has been increased by the government to 160 square meters.
- The carpet area of the middle-class people who are in the second category was 150 earlier, which has been increased to 200 square meters by the government.
PM Housing Scheme Rural In how to apply
There are less computers in the village, so the government has created a mobile based app for the rural candidates, with the help of this app, the people of the village can fill their application, this app has been named the housing app. This app is free from Google’s Play Store Can be downloaded.
- After downloading, candidates should log-in Creat it with the help of their mobile number.
- After downloading it will send a password to the candidate’s phone.
- After logging in, fill the information in it and take a photo of the various stages of your house and upload it.
- Also, the beneficiary can also see the installments found at the time of construction of his house in his phone.
PMAY How to apply online for
If you have not yet applied for this scheme and you want to apply for PMAY, then you have to complete the application process through the following process only after which you will get the benefit of this scheme.
First step: –
It is very easy to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, first of all you have to go to the official website.
Second step: –
After opening the page, you must first go to the citizen assessment.
Third step: –
After that, by clicking on the slum dwellers the applicant will open a new page, whose page will be something like this, in which you will have to fill your Aadhaar card number.
Fourth step: –
After this a page will open, after that the candidate has to fill his Aadhaar number and name in it, after filling it, click on the check.
Fifth step: –
Now the PMAY application form will appear in front of you, fill all the information sought in it carefully and click on safe.
So friends, in this way you will apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020, if any error is found in your documents then you cannot get the benefit of the housing scheme. If you have not yet applied for this scheme, you can also apply for it by going to your bank or get information about it.
How to see PM Aawas Yojana List 2020
When you apply for PMAY, after that you can check whether you have come in the beneficiary list of this scheme or not, to see the name in the PMAY list, first of all you have to visit the website of pmaymis.gov.in.
- After this, place the mouse on the beneficiary and you will see the search by name there.
- Click on search by name and after opening the page you have to enter your Aadhaar card number and click on show.
- After this you can see whether you are a beneficiary or not, all your information will be available in front of you.
How to apply offline for PM Awas Yojana
If you want to apply for PMAY offline or you have not studied by applying online methods, then to apply offline, the candidate should go to your nearest bank and get all the details of the housing scheme, then ask the bank employee for the housing scheme form Please fill in your details correctly. And submit it.
Some questions related to PM Aawas Yojana List 2020 and their answers
When did the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana start and how long has it been targeted?
The housing scheme was started in 2015 and has been targeted till 2022.
Why was the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana started?
All those people who do not have a house in India or those who live in a slum or who have a kutcha house, this scheme has been started for those people.
Is this plan only for BPL card holders?
No, this scheme is for all those people who do not have houses or who have raw houses. Whether it is below the poor line or above.
How much subsidy does the beneficiary get in PM Awas Yojana?
In Pradhan mantri awas yojana, the beneficiaries who earn Rs 12 lakhs per annum will get a subsidy of 4% for taking loans up to Rs 9 lakhs, similarly the individuals who have an annual income of Rs 18 lakhs will get the benefit of 3% interest on loans up to Rs 12 lakhs. Will find
Can women also apply for Pradhan Mantri Yojana?
Yes, because it is a scheme in the name of women, if any person applies, then this application is in the name of the woman of the family. This is another way of empowering women.